Wednesday, April 11, 2007

have you seen this tree before?



the only way i can process the stupendousnous of the angkor temples, it would seem, is through a proliferation of really silly questions.

so:

What film featured this tree? For extra points, tell me why the hell I saw this film.


fear not, gentle friends, i have taken hundreds of photos of rocks in various states. slide night is going to be a riot. book your seats now!!

in the meantime, check out the rubble! a pox on neat, clean, orderly lines. long live moss, lichen, and precariously balanced ancient corridors.

3 comments:

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

I am, like, way cinematilliterate, so I don't recognise what looks like a most prodigious ficus. It is, however, QUITE A TREE. The kind of tree that turns your mind to transcendental matters.

As opposed to dental matters, which are quite the opposite.

Muchos love,
lexicon

Dr Nic said...

Wait... didn't Lara Croft climb it at some point?

trixie said...

i'm emphasising the transcendence, rather than the dental at this point, ma belle. and transcendence, as we all know, is what mz croft was also after...